Friday, July 18, 2008

The Joy of Technology

Kids do funny things when put in front of a camera. My best friend and her kids came over this afternoon. The smallest joys are great: conversation, laughter, dogs, food and a camera. The camera is where the technology comes in. Videos are always fun and now that you can use your still digital to take them, its great! The kids of course think they are stars. Both my friend and I hung back and let the kids and dog run the show. After all, don't they say never work with kids or animals, right? All in all, a great Friday afternoon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We love using the digital camera to make short videos. I'm especially glad we have video of our dogs! Not that I don't want video of the kids, but they are older and less likely to do cute things on camera. :-)